Q: I Have Student Loans of $66,000, Including $20 in Penalties, Fees and Interest. My Salary is $1,500 a Month. My Required Student Loan Payments are is $415 a Month. I Want to Get Them out of Default. Any Advice?
A: I know those student loans seem overwhelming right now, especially given your modest salary. But there are some steps you can take to improve your situation.
Start by going through the process of rehabilitating your student loans to clear up your student loan default. Read this article which explains everything you need to know about fixing defaulted student loans.
Also read this post about smart ways to pay off student loans.
Both of these items will give you great ideas about how to best tackle that student loan debt.
- how to clear loans in default
- clear student loan default
- how to clear up student loan debt
- clearing up defaulted student loan
- how to clear a student loan default
Latest posts by Lynnette Khalfani-Cox, The Money Coach (see all)
- 10 Horrible Business Practices That Make Me Shut My Purse - July 21, 2014