Nobody likes to live paycheck to paycheck. It’s stressful, depressing, and makes you feel like you’re not getting ahead.
Unfortunately, though, most people live under these exact circumstances, and it’s mainly because they’ve never been taught some basic personal finance principles like budgeting, saving, and proper cash management.
In this session you’ll learn:
- The three ways to tell if you’re truly serious about wiping out your debt
- The importance of setting financial goals to motivate yourself
- Strategies for creating and maintaining a realistic budget
- How to get products and services you need FREE of charge
- The financial impact of various habits and activities
- Smart ways to make saving and investing automatic
- How to stop making excuses about your situation and get out of debt denial
- How to get rid of money-draining friends, relatives and others
- How to slash expenses in multiple areas of your life
- Pain-free ways to build up your cash cushion and MORE!
How to Budget Properly, Spend Less and Save More
Length – 60 minutes
Format MP3 Audio
Click here to download now for just $5.99
- how to budget properly
Latest posts by Lynnette Khalfani-Cox, The Money Coach (see all)
- Here’s Why I Pay My Kids For Good Grades (And Maybe You Should Too) - April 18, 2014