The Better Business Bureau has released their top ten scams and rip-offs of 2010.
Undoubtedly, many of these scams will appear on their list in 2011 as well.
“With the economy still on the mend, scammers had a field day targeting struggling families who were looking for work and trying to make ends meet,” said Stephen A. Cox, President and CEO of the Council of Better Business Bureaus.
“While some of the most popular scams are perennial problems that have always plagued consumers, some new additions to the list are signs of our tough economic times.”
Here is quick list of the top ten scams, for a detailed description of how each scam works see below.
Debt Relief and Settlement Services
Not So “Free” Trial Offers
Advance Fee Loan Scams
This Article Answered The Following Money Questions:
- sebonic financial better business bureau
- best business bureau on rescure one financal
- coach top sale us website better business bureau
- how is one finacial rated with the better business bureau
- one financial better business bureau
- sebonic financia