If you receive an automated call from someone telling you that your credit card’s interest rate has been lowered, beware!
In a recent warning issued by the Better Business Bureau, citizens are warned of phone calls from anyone promising you a lower interest rate on your credit card, if and only if you provide the caller the credit card number and expiration date.
When credit card companies lower your interest rate they will generally send you a letter in the mail. Most credit card issuers will only lower your interest rate if you write or call them, asking for a lower interest rate.
This Article Answered The Following Money Questions:
- suntrust lowering interest rate on credit card
- BOGAS CAL TO LOWER CREDT CARD RATE
- credit card interest reduction call
- fake calls from credit card companies
- someone named jennifer calling about interest rate