Nearly every wants to save money these days.
But when you’ve already cut back on food and restaurant expenses, have stopped all unnecessary shopping and frivolous spending, or you’ve implemented all the usual advice about how to save money, you may feel like you’ve run out of ideas.
Even if you’ve already slashed your spending like crazy, there are still lots of additional ways you can save money and fatten your bank account.
As part of my work with AARP, I recently teamed up with a host of other experts – including the enormously creative penny-pinching guru Jeff Yeager – to help come up with a list of 99 Ways to Save Money.
This is a must-read series of articles packed full of ideas to help you keep more of your hard-earned cash.
In 99 Ways to Save Money, you’ll discover:
- 15 ways to save on your finances
- 10 ways to save while you shop
- 8 money-saving garden tips
- 4 ways to save money on cleaning supplies
- 12 ways to save money on household expenses
- 7 ways to save money on beauty products
- 7 ways to save on health expenses
- 8 travel tips that save you money
- 8 great ways to save money on food
- 6 ways to save money on entertainment costs
- 5 ways to save money on cars and gas; and
- 9 tried and true savings tips
I challenge you to check out the full set of tips and see if you’ve implemented all of them – or at least the ones relevant and applicable to your personal circumstances.
Of course, not every one of these money-savings tips may be pertinent to you. But I guarantee that there’s something in this list of 99 Ways to Save that is new to you, that you’ve haven’t yet tried, or that can be useful to you in the future.
And in case you’re wondering: even though this series of articles was created for AARP’s audience, the tips are so great and helpful that they can aid anyone trying to save money.
So what are you waiting for? Check out 99 Ways to Save and start saving money right now!
This Article Answered The Following Money Questions:
- 99 ways to save money