AskTheMoneyCoach.com is a free, financial-advice blog designed to educate the public about a range of money-management topics.
Guest articles submitted by experts are welcome on this site.
- All guest posts must be reviewed and approved by our editors prior to posting.
- We do not accept content that appears elsewhere in whole or in part.
- We reserve the right to edit or rewrite any article to meet our editorial standards.
- One direct link may be included within a single article. The link must not be a keyword link. For example, stating that “ABC Company offers great service” is okay, but “Get great service from ABC Company” will be disallowed.
- Your byline or tagline can contain a maximum of one link to the company the writer is affiliated with, or to the author’s social media profile.
Why Advertise on AskTheMoneyCoach.com
AskTheMoneyCoach.com serves primarily as a library for all of Lynnette’s articles, tips and advice. As such, we do not compete for traffic with large sites such as Yahoo! Finance. Nor do we publish low quality, anonymous, or questionable finance content as do some small personal finance blogs.
The strength of AskTheMoneyCoach.com lies in the reputation and brand of its founders, which has been built over more than two decades. Readers come to AskTheMoneyCoach.com for reliable, trustworthy advice, and insights into the latest issues that affect their wallets. Pure and simple. They know that our content is consumer-friendly and consumer-driven, not SEO-driven. We do not employ a team of SEO experts or try to bump our fellow bloggers off of the first page of search results on Google. As a result, our audience is comprised not only of smart consumers who want to improve their financial lives, but also a large group of media professionals in the television, radio and print industries.
The articles that appear on our site are read by many decision makers that often hire Lynnette to speak, call her for an interview, or book her to appear on a TV show. If you advertise on our site or contribute content to AskTheMoneyCoach.com, you will benefit from the same high level of consumer trust and media exposure as we do. Please contact us for more information.
How to Submit Your Press Release
Companies and their PR representatives may submit a press release for placement on AskTheMoneyCoach.com. The service is free but placement is not guaranteed. Please contact us for more info and to discuss paid placement and other advertising options.