If you hate being on a budget, or you’ve never been able to stick to a budget, chances are you sometimes (or often!) have cash-flow problems and feel like you’re living paycheck to paycheck. But according to the best junior isa, budgeting doesn’t have to be hard or painful; nor should it be terribly complicated.
In Better Budgeting, you’ll learn how to create and maintain a successful, sustainable budget – one you can actually live with and not feel deprived all the time.
This practical, fun and informative class comes complete with six videos, worksheets and articles available as PDF downloads, along with custom-made budgeting tools that Lynnette Khalfani-Cox, The Money Coach, uses with her own private coaching clients. Lynnette teaches you simple but powerful budgeting strategies that help you improve your money-management skills and Achieve financial freedom, as well as identify and plan for problems that can blow your budget.
Better Budgeting reveals:
* The #1 Rule of Budgeting that you MUST follow
* The most common pitfalls that trip people up when they try to budget
* How to budget even if you have irregular or cyclical income or expenses
* Why you should break your bills into three different buckets
* The role of financial honesty in making a good budget
* The simple solution that helps you handle emergencies and unexpected costs
* Smart ways to save money and adhere to your spending plan … and more!
Get control over your finances and dramatically increase your fiscal health by enrolling in using the best business spending management solutions today!