Books Written by Lynnette Khalfani-Cox
To properly manage college costs, you need to understand the real price tag of a higher education, including hidden fees that surprise students after they enroll in a college or university.
College Secrets and its companion book, College Secrets for Teens, reveal the true costs of earning a college degree – and then provides hundreds of money-saving ideas to help students and parents reduce or eliminate these expenses. College Secrets can save you $20,000 to $200,000 over the course of a four-year education. Learn more.
We all know that college is expensive. But what about the years before you — or your children — arrive at the college of your dreams?
Long before you or your offspring ever set foot on a college or university campus, you’ll face many thousands of dollars in pre-college expenses.
College Secrets for Teens is the book every 7th through 12th grader and their parents need to have! Learn more.
If you have negative marks in your credit history, you already know what a pain it is living with bad credit: you get turned down for credit cards and loans, you pay sky-high interest rates when you do get approved, or you have to go (hat in hand) asking family or friends to co-sign for you or loan you money. The list of indignities you suffer with poor credit goes on and on..read more. Read this book if you have poor credit and want to boost your credit score. Learn More.
Would you like to be free from financial worries, rest at night knowing your bills are paid, and have peace of mind when it comes to money matters? Then you need Zero Debt– a 30-day action plan to fix your finances. Read this book if you are deep in debt and want to learn how to pay off your debt. Lynnette once had $100,000 in credit card debt and paid it all off without declaring bankruptcy. Learn more.
The Money Coach’s Guide to Your First Million unfolds Lynnette’s unique, seven step plan with strategies to help you manage money, pay off debt, build a great credit rating, and work towards growing and preserving wealth. Lynnette also delivers methods to find top-return investments in real estate and the stock market and protect new wealth with insurance. Read this book if you have a handle on your debt and want to know how to get to the next financial level. Learn more.
In Your First Home: The Smart Way to Get It and Keep It, Lynnette Khalfani-Cox, The Money Coach, offers a no-hype personal finance guide that will help you prepare for, find and finance the home of your dreams – and not lose it to foreclosure. Learn more.
Editor’s note: Zero Debt for College Grads was written in 2007. Some of the material within this edition is outdated. We are planning on releasing a new and revised edition soon.
In Zero Debt for College Grads, noted personal finance expert Lynnette Khalfani provides a reassuring roadmap for stress-free living that will allow you to pay down your debts and save for your future, while cutting your costs and fattening your bank account. Read this book if you are struggling with student loans. Learn more.
The Millionaire Kids Club Series
- Garage Sale Riches- When Isaiah’s mom asks him to clean out the family garage, she promises her son that he can keep all the money he makes from a garage sale. Sorting through all those boxes, however, proves to be a very big job. Available in paperback. Watch Video
- Home Sweet Home- In Social Studies class, it’s time to talk about “current events” from the newspaper. Three members of the Millionaire Kids Club – Isaiah, Sandy and Dennis – have agreed on a topic. They want to explain why so many homes in the community have “For Sale” signs. Available in paperback. Watch Video
- Penny Power – Mrs. Berry’s weekend math assignment is one of the toughest ever. In fact, she seems to have gone a little overboard – she thinks pennies have incredible powers! Available in paperback. Watch Video
- Putting the “Do” in Donate – Dennis was one of 50 people who received $100 from his pastor. But there’s a catch: Dennis has to use the money to help someone less fortunate. With advice from his friends, Isaiah, Stephanie and Sandy, Dennis is sure to think of someone in need. Available in paperback. Watch Video
This Article Answered The Following Money Questions:
- Lynnette Khalfani/ your first million/ read free online
- lynnette khalfani/ read her books for free online
- the money coach book
- zero debt lynette