Are you ready for homeownership?
Buying a home will likely be one of the biggest investments of your life.
So you want to get it right – especially when it comes to picking the right mortgage and the right mortgage lender.
My new Homeownership Smarts course on Money Coach University will turn you into an educated homebuyer and ensure that you get the best possible home loan for your situation.
In this 5-part video course, I will explain:
- Fixed Rate Mortgage or ARM: Which is best for you?
- The two most important factors in qualifying for a mortgage
- FHA Loans Vs. Conventional Loans: What’s the difference?
- What exactly are mortgage “points” and should you pay them?
- 5 cardinal rules for successful homeownership
Throughout the course, we will break down important mortgage terms, such as debt-to-income ratios, equity and interest rate caps — all in plain English, so you can understand how mortgages work.
Take Homeownership Smarts now if you want to prepare yourself to become a successful homeowner this year or in the years to come!