Tag: 1099-C

According to the IRS, you are liable for a debt that is canceled, forgiven, or discharged, you will receive a Form 1099-C (PDF), Cancellation of Debt, and must include the canceled amount in gross income unless you meet an exclusion or exception.

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Add New Playlist