Police are warning residents about a new phone scam in which someone claims to be a representative from Publishers Clearing House.
Police say the caller tells the victim that before they can claim their prize, they must pay $200 towards a MoneyPak re-load card.
MoneyPak cards are sold in stores across the U.S. and are basically debit cards normally used to make same-day payments or add money to prepaid cards for PayPal accounts.
Police say if you get such a call, notify the police department. Read more.
This Article Answered The Following Money Questions:
- moneypak coach
- publishing clearing house payments
- publishers clearing house payment
- publishers clearing house payment center
- publishing clearing house
- publishers clearing house payments